Sweetpotato Chocolate Chip Bread
Sweetpotato Chocolate Chip Bread is a healthy option for your sweet tooth! Made with antioxidant-rich sweetpotatoes, whole wheat flour and oat flour, this bread is soft and fluffy and provides a healthy pre or post workout option.Created by: Bucket List Tummy
Calories: 304Print Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1 Cup cooked mashed sweetpotatoes
- 1/4 Cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 Cup + 1 Tablespoon plain Greek yogurt , (2%)
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 Cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 Cup oat flour, (oats ground into flour)
- 1/3 Cup coconut sugar
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 Cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Add the egg, mashed sweet potatoes, coconut oil, greek yogurt and maple syrup to a bowl. Whisk until combined.
- In another bowl, add flour, oat flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix the dry into the wet ingredients, folding the chocolate chips in last. The batter should be thick.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
Serves: 8 Slices