Sweetpotato Skillet Brownies
Sweet chocolatey goodness! Fit Foodie Finds has done it again! Not only do we love brownies, but they’re grain free and paleo-friendly. So if you’re trying to watch your chocolate intake – these brownies don’t count. According to us. While you can bake these in a normal cake pan, the skillet will give you a nice crispy crust.
- 3 Large eggs
- ½ Cup maple syrup
- 1 Cup sweetpotato puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ Cup coconut flour
- ½ Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ Cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ⅓ Cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and generously spray a 10-inch cast iron skillet with coconut oil cooking spray. Set aside.
- Pour batter into skillet and use a spatula to spread out evenly.
- Bake at 350ºF for 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!