Whole Wheat Sweetpotato Zucchini Muffins
Whole Wheat Sweetpotato Zucchini Muffins are a tasty, portable snack option for your little ones. These muffins are full of veggies and provide a dairy-free option for those who need it. Natural maple syrup and mashed sweet potatoes add natural sweetness and flavor for a tasty treat all year round.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 22 mins
Calories: 177.2Print Recipe
- 1½ Cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 Cup cooked, mashed sweetpotato
- ¼ Cup shredded zucchini
- 2 eggs
- ½ Cup maple syrup, This may be increased if you prefer sweeter muffins
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ Cup melted coconut oil, (cooled)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees°
- Grease a muffin tin or line with muffin liners
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients (flour through spices).
- In a separate bowl, combine sweetpotato, zucchini, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla extract and coconut oil.
- Combine the (dry) flour mixture with the sweetpotato mixture.
- Scoop batter into the muffin tins and bake for 22-26 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Enjoy! Great to pair with peanut butter or jelly, butter, hummus or fruit