Sweetpotato Spiced Latte
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sweetpotato puree
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 shot of espresso
- Dash of cinnamon
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, warm milk gently, watching carefully to try to create some foam.
- Add sweetpotato puree and stir until the frothed milk turns orange.
- Whisk in maple syrup. Taste and adjust the sweetness to your liking.
- Make the espresso. Pour the milk and the espresso into a mug; spoon foam onto the top.
- Top with whipped cream, cinnamon and other fall spices of your choice!