POST RUN ANTIOXIDANT RECOVERY SMOOTHIE
Developed by Sarah Schlichter, MPH, RDN for the North Carolina SweetPotato Commission
- ¾ cup frozen mango chunks
- Handful of ice
- optional 1/3 cup chopped beets (can use canned)
- 2/3 cup vanilla fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 cup mashed cooked sweet potato (about 1 small to medium sweet potato)
- 1. Mix all ingredients into high speed blender and blend.
- Add more ice and sweetener as needed.
Calories: 513 Carbohydrates: 98 g Protein: 25 g Fiber: 7 g Sodium: 214 mg Potassium: 1378 mg