- 2-3 sweetpotatoes from North Carolina
- 1/2 lb creamy shepherd's cheese
- 1/2 bunch of radishes
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp Crema di Balsamico (gourmet Balsamic vinegar glaze)
- 2 stems basil
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1-2 tsp wasabi powder
- 1/2 romaine lettuce heart
- 1/2 lb smoked wild salmon from Alaska
- 4 tbsp tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 1 Daikon Radish, Shiso (herb in the mint family) salt, pepper
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 °F circulating air (400°F top and bottom heat). Peel sweetpotatoes and cut lengthwise into approx. 5 mm thick slices. Mix with olive oil, season and place next to each other on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Slice the shepherd's cheese and cover half of the sweetpotato slices with it. Clean the radishes, slice thinly and spread on the cheese with the raspberries. Sprinkle with Crema di Balsamico and cover with basil leaves.
- Mix sour cream with wasabi powder, salt and pepper. Wash the salad and cut into very fine strips. Spread the wasabi sour cream on the remaining slices, cover with salad strips and smoked salmon. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and cress.
- Spread peanut butter on the slices, cover with banana slices and red jam and sprinkle with roasted walnuts and raspberries.
Balsamic & Cheese Wasabi & Salmon