Sweetpotato Pie Popsicles
Recipes developed by Chef Vivian Howard in partnership with NCSPC
- 1 cup roasted sweetpotato puree
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt, I use full fat, but you could use non fat to good effect
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup milk, cow’s, almond, hemp or soy are all fine
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Put all the ingredients in your blender and blend till the mixture is super smooth.
- Transfer to popsicle molds and freeze for 4 hours before serving.
Number of servings (yield): four 4 ounce popsicles