Sweetpotato Chicken Pastry
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can chicken broth
- 3 cups NC sweetpotatoes, diced
- 1 package Anne’s Frozen pastry
- In large pot cover chicken with water and boil until tender (approximately 45 minutes.)
- Peel and cube sweetpotatoes into 2 inch cubes
- Remove chicken from broth and set aside.
- Add 1 can of chicken broth and sweetpotatoes to pot.
- Cook until sweetpotatoes are fork tender (approximately 20 minutes)
- Cut chicken into strips and add back to pot.
- Bring to boil and add pastry according to package instructions.