Roasted Sweetpotato Sandwich
- 1 5 ″x 5″ piece herb focaccia bread
- 1-1/2 ounces fig confit
- 2-½ ounces roasted sweetpotato slices
- 1-1/2 ounces sliced fresh mozzarella cheese
- 3 slices of tomato
- 1/2 ounce arugula
- 1-1/2 ounces balsamic marinated fennel
- 1/2 ounce balsamic dressing
- Slice focaccia in half to make top and bottom halves.
- Spread fig confit on bottom half of focaccia.
- Cover with sweetpotatoes, cheese and tomatoes.
- Evenly cover with arugula and fennel.
- Drizzle with balsamic dressing and place remaining half of the focaccia on top.
- Slice in half diagonally.
Number of servings (yield): 1