Mini Sweet Potato Chicken Flat Bread Pizza
- 2 cups NC sweet potatoes, cooked & mashed
- 1 9 oz. package pre-cooked chicken breast
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry ranch dressing mix
- 4 8-inch round flat bread
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- preheat over to 350º F.
- In a food processor, add garlic, walnuts, parsley and blend well.
- In a medium bowl, add mashed sweet potatoes; stir in parlsey mixture, butter, salt, pepper, powder ranch dressing and mix well.
- Spread sweet potato mixture onto flat bread.
- Top each flat bread round with chicken pieces and sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Place each mini pizza on a a large baking sheet (without edges touching)
- Bake until heated through and cheese is melted (approximately 10 minutes)
- Serve Hote
Nutrition: 516 calories; 61.4g carbohydrates; 34.9g protein; 16.0g fat; 77.7 mg Cholesterol; 9.3g fiber; 719.8mg sodium; 353.6 Vit A(RAE) 1061.0