Sweetpotato Pizza Crust
Sweetpotato Pizza Crust is a wholesome, gluten free and vegan pizza crust alternative that you can decorate with your favorite options. It’s full of flavor, fiber, vitamins and antioxidants and makes for a great post run canvas for toppings of your choice.Created By: Bucket List Tummy
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
Calories: 402.1Print Recipe
- 1 medium cooked and mashed sweetpotato
- ¾ Cup rolled oats
- ½ Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ Teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender or food processor and process until very fine.
- Transfer dough to a bowl to help mold into a ball (it may be sticky)
- Transfer and press dough onto a 12” pizza pan coated with parchment paper. It’s okay if the dough doesn’t span the entirety of the pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Take out of oven and let cool.
- Once cooled, flip dough over, gently pulling parchment paper from what is now the top of pizza dough.
- Coat with olive oil and place back in the oven for 5-7 minutes, or until reaches desired crispiness.
- Let cool and sprinkle with sea salt.
Top with your favorite ingredients, melt cheese if needed and serve.
Serves: 1 medium pizza crust