Maple Roasted Vegetable Medley
- 1 pound sweetpotatoes, sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 2-½ cups cauliflower florets, about 1 head
- 9 ounces Brussels sprouts, halved (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On rimmed baking pan, evenly scatter sweetpotatoes, cauliflower and Brussels sprouts.
- In small microwavable bowl, place butter, maple syrup, salt and pepper; microwave until butter is melted. Pour over vegetables; stir.
- Cook in oven until tender, about 40 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Number of servings (yield): 5 cups