Maple Roasted Vegetable Medley
Calories: 170Print Recipe
- 1 pound sweetpotatoes, sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 2½ cups cauliflower florets, about 1 head
- 9 ounces Brussels sprouts, halved (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On rimmed baking pan, evenly scatter sweetpotatoes, cauliflower and Brussels sprouts.
- In small microwavable bowl, place butter, maple syrup, salt and pepper; microwave until butter is melted. Pour over vegetables; stir.
- Cook in oven until tender, about 40 minutes, stirring halfway through.