Created by Sarah Wells of Heirloom in Charlotte, NC
- 1/2 cup purple sweetpotato water
- 1 oz Covington Sweetpotato Vodka
- 0.5 oz beet infusion
- ¼ cup Lenny Boy Sweetpotato Pie Kombucha
- Red curry salt rim
- To create sweetpotato water, boil 2 purple sweetpotatoes and utilize the reserved water that was used to boil the sweetpotatoes to soften them. Put the water in a mason jar or tight fitting container and set aside.
- To create the beet infusion, use a high quality and high proof spirit (ex: TOPO Distillery’s vodka) and place roughly chopped beets in a sealable container, strain after two days and add water until you reach your desired flavors. Suggest using ½ cup beets, ½ cup of vodka, and 1 cup of water. Set aside in a tight fitting container.
- To create the red curry salt rim, use a 1:1 ratio of Thai red curry and Outerbanks Sea Salt and plate in a rimming dish or on a plate. Using a tall cylindrical glass or any glass with a smooth rim, moisten the rim. Turn the glass upside down and dip it into the red curry salt.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine sweetpotato water, vodka and beet infusion and shake vigorously.
- Pour the kombucha on top of the cocktail in the glass for flavor and bubbles, and serve!