Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Recipe: Baked Sweet Potato Fries
When it comes to sweet potato fries, crispy perfection is what we strive for! Don’t worry, our extra crispy sweet potato fries do not require buckets of oil or deep-frying. In fact, these crunchy bites of heaven are baked. Oh yes, dive deep into a hot, crispy batch without an ounce of guilt. Enjoy as a side dish, with your favorite dipping sauce or alone in their simple deliciousness. What’s our favorite way to make them? In a big batch with multiple dipping sauces – it’s a fun, interactive party snack that the whole crowd will love.
Recipe by Love & Lemons
- 7 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 2 baking sheets with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray. For crisper results, place a metal rack on each baking sheet.
- Peel the sweet potatoes, if desired, and cut into 1/4-inch strips.
- In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, oil and salt; with your hands, toss to coat.
- Spread sweet potatoes in a single layer on racks or foil without crowding; set aside remaining sweet potatoes.
- Bake until crisp, about 30 minutes, flipping halfway through. Repeat until all the sweet potatoes are baked.
Number of servings (yield): 8
Number of servings: 170 calories, 9g fat, 184mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate; 3g fiber, 2g protein