Baked Sweet Potato Fries
When it comes to sweetpotato fries, crispy perfection is what we strive for! Don’t worry, our extra crispy sweetpotato fries do not require buckets of oil or deep-frying. In fact, these crunchy bites of heaven are baked. Oh yes, dive deep into a hot, crispy batch without an ounce of guilt. Enjoy as a side dish, with your favorite dipping sauce or alone in their simple deliciousness. What’s our favorite way to make them? In a big batch with multiple dipping sauces – it’s a fun, interactive party snack that the whole crowd will love.
- 7 medium sweetpotatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400° Line 2 baking sheets with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray. For crisper results, place a metal rack on each baking sheet.
- Peel the sweetpotatoes, if desired, and cut into 1/4-inch strips.
- In a large bowl, combine sweetpotatoes, oil and salt; with your hands, toss to coat.
- Spread sweetpotatoes in a single layer on racks or foil without crowding; set aside remaining sweetpotatoes.
- Bake until crisp, about 30 minutes, flipping halfway through. Repeat until all the sweetpotatoes are baked.