Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potatoes with Yogurt Lime Dipping Sauce
Perfect recipe for tailgatingCreated By: Bucket List Tummy
- 2 Medium sweetpotatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 slices bacon
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
Lime Yogurt Dressing
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 lime, zested (or 2 Tbsp lime juice)
- ½ tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix olive oil andseasonings in a small bowl. Toss to coat over sweet potatoes.
- Wrap 1 piece bacon aroundeach sweet potato cube; secure with a toothpick.
- Place on a parchment-lined15x10x1-in baking pan.
- Bake until bacon is crisp andsweet potato is tender, 40-45 minutes, flipping halfway through
- Serve immediately with yogurt lime dipping sauce.