- 2 cups sweetpotatoes from North Carolina
- 2/3 cup quinoa
- 2/3 cup red lens
- 3 eggs (size M)
- 2 spring onions
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp butter or frying oil
- 3 cups colorful leaf salads
- 1 cup sprout mix
- 3 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup from Canada
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt, pepper, some curry powder
- Cook the quinoa according to the package instructions. Cook the lentils in 300 ml boiling salted water until soft. Peel sweetpotatoes and grate into strips. Drain the quinoa and lentils and leave to cool.
- Coarsely mash the sweetpotatoes and lentils with the eggs. Mix in the quinoa. Clean and finely chop the spring onions. Add breadcrumbs with the spring onions, season with salt, pepper and curry.
- Form 8 patties from the mixture and gradually fry until crispy in hot clarified butter/frying oil while turning.
- Wash and clean the lettuce leaves and drain well. Wash the sprout mix. Mix the remaining ingredients to a salad dressing, season to taste and marinate the salads with it.
Tip: Serve with sour cream and sprinkle with roasted walnuts or pumpkin seeds.