Sweetpotato, Lentil & Feta Salad
Recipe developed by Chef Mary Jayne Wilson of Amelie's French Bakery & Cafe in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- 2 North Carolina sweetpotatoes
- Olive oil
- 1 cup Green lentils
- 1 tbsp Fresh minced garlic
- Spring mixed greens
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Raspberry vinaigrette
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Dice 2 sweetpotatoes, toss in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast at 350F until potatoes are tender. Let cool completely.
- Cook 1 cup green lentils until tender and let cool completely. Toss in 1 TB fresh minced garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Fill large salad bowl with spring mix greens. Top with equal parts sweet potatoes, lentils and crumbled feta cheese.
- Serve with your favorite raspberry vinaigrette.