Sweetpotato Goat Cheese Bites
Recipe created by: Katie Crenshaw @A Fork's Tale
Calories: 53Print Recipe
- 2 Medium sweetpotatoes
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil spray, (or olive oil if preferred)
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- ¼ C. chopped candied pecans, (you may substitute toasted pecans if preferred)
- ⅓ C. dried cranberries
- 5 oz. goat cheese
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil, sliced thinly for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450° degrees.
- Slice sweet potatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices. (24 slices)
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Layer your sweet potatoes on top of the parchment paper.
- Spray the sweet potatoes with coconut spray and sprinkle each with seasoned salt. Flip the sweet potato slices over and repeat.
- Bake 10 minutes. Flip slices over and bake an additional 10 minutes (20 minutes total.)
- Transfer sweet potatoes onto a serving plate.
- Mix goat cheese and 1 tbs of honey until whipped and creamy.
- Spread goat cheese over every sweet potato slice.
- Sprinkle on crushed pecans and cranberries.
- Drizzle remaining honey.
- Garnish with slices of fresh basil and serve.