Sheet Pan Pork Chops and Sweetpotatoes
Created in partnership for NCSPC in by Bucket List Tummy - Sarah SchlicterSheet Pan Pork Chops and Sweetpotatoes is an easy sheet pan fall dinner made with delicious pork tenderloin with apples and sweetpotatoes.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops , (about 1 inch thick)
- 3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup, (divided)
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 apple, diced (we used honeycrisp)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon thyme
- Put pork chops in ziplock bag and add maple syrup for marinade. Leave it in the fridge for 1-2 hours beforehand (if you don’t have time to do this, just pour the maple syrup over the pork on the sheet pan).
- Preheat oven to 425. Season pork chops with salt, pepper and place on sheet pan.
- Mix sweet potatoes, onion and diced apple in mixing bowl. Add olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic salt, thyme and remainder of maple syrup. Mix, and then transfer mixture to sheet pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway through.
Sarah’s complete blog post can be found here