Maple Mustard Sweetpotato Chicken Skewers
Created for NC Sweetpotato Commission by: Tessa Nguyen, RD, LDN
Calories: 150Print Recipe
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 2 medium sweetpotatoes
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into large chunks
- 2 medium bell peppers, cut into one inch pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together the maple syrup, mustard, salt and black pepper in a large bowl.
- Mix in sweetpotatoes, chicken and bell pepper pieces and marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Thread items onto skewers and cook until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165℉.
- Serve warm, or at room temperature.