Sweetpotato Peanut Butter Baby Food
Sweetpotato Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce (Baby Food) is a tasty way to add nutrients to your baby’s diet and a great option for baby led weaning and introducing solids. This sauce is a good source of essential fats for growing babies’ and childrens’ brains and can be frozen into pops to help with teething or used as a topping or dipping sauce for older children as well.
Prep Time: 3 mins
Cook Time: 1 min
- ½ Cup cooked, mashed sweetpotatoes
- ½ Cup full fat Greek Yogurt
- ½ Cup spinach
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- ⅛ Teaspoon salt
- ⅛ Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 splash milk, breastmilk or formula, If necessary for blending
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender to get a smooth consistency.
- Add more milk if you prefer a more liquid consistency.
*Note: This sauce is great for spoon feeding, baby led weaning, and can even be frozen into pops.
Serves: 10 spoonfools or 1 Pop