- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium sweetpotato, peeled and diced
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1-2 cups cooked protien of choice, diced
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup uncooked pasta of choice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chopped green onions, lemon wedge and chili slices for garnish
- In a large soup pot, heat butter over medium heat. Add in sweetpotatoes and green onions and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in zucchini, cooked protein of choice and chicken stock and bring to a rolling simmer.
- Add in pasta and cook until al dente. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with green onions, lemon wedge and chili slices before serving hot.