- 1 lb. sweetpotatoes
- olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp Ranch seasoning, steak seasoning, taco seasoning, or YOUR favorite seasoning
- Fresh parsley or cilantro, for garnish
- Scrub and wash sweetpotatoes.
- Cut sweetpotatoes into wedges.
- Par-boil sweetpotoes 5 minutes, allow to cool 5 minutes.
- Pre-heat grill.
- Toss with olive oil, salt and preferred seasoning.
- Spray grill with cooking spray and grill sweetpotatoes on medium high heat 3-4 minutes per side.
- Garnish with parsley or cilantro and serve warm.