How To Make Baked Sweet Potato Fries
When it comes to sweet potato fries, crispy perfection is what we strive for! Don’t worry, our extra crispy sweet potato fries do not require buckets of oil or deep-frying. In fact, these crunchy bites of heaven are BAKED. Oh yes, Baked Sweet Potato Fries. Dive deep into a hot, crispy batch without an ounce of guilt. Need a visual? No problem! The North Carolina Sweet Potato Committee teamed up with Jeanine Donofrio of the blog Love & Lemons to create a step-by-step video showing you how to bake your sweet potato fries to crispy perfection!
Baked Sweet Potato Fries Directions:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 2 baking sheets with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Peel the sweet potatoes, if desired, and cut into 1/4-inch strips.
- In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, oil and salt; with your hands, toss to coat.
- Spread sweet potatoes in a single layer on racks or foil without crowding; set aside remaining sweet potatoes.
- Bake until crisp, about 30 minutes, flipping halfway through. Repeat until all the sweet potatoes are baked.
Sweet Trick: For crisper results, place a metal rack on each baking sheet.
For the official Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe, visit our Recipe page!