How To Make Baked Sweetpotato Fries
When it comes to sweetpotato fries, crispy perfection is what we strive for! Don’t worry, our extra crispy sweetpotato fries do not require buckets of oil or deep-frying. In fact, these crunchy bites of heaven are BAKED. Oh yes, Baked Sweetpotato Fries. Dive deep into a hot, crispy batch without an ounce of guilt. Need a visual? No problem! The North Carolina SweetPotato Commission teamed up with Jeanine Donofrio of the blog Love & Lemons to create a step-by-step video showing you how to bake your sweetpotato fries to crispy perfection!
Baked Sweetpotato Fries Directions:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 2 baking sheets with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Peel the sweetpotatoes, if desired, and cut into 1/4-inch strips.
- In a large bowl, combine sweetpotatoes, oil and salt; with your hands, toss to coat.
- Spread sweetpotatoes in a single layer on racks or foil without crowding; set aside remaining sweetpotatoes.
- Bake until crisp, about 30 minutes, flipping halfway through. Repeat until all the sweetpotatoes are baked.
Sweet Trick: For crisper results, place a metal rack on each baking sheet.
For the official Baked Sweetpotato Fries recipe and video, visit our Recipe page!