From wedges to rounds, planks to cubes, Grilled Sweetpotatoes come in many forms! Here are some tips on how to cut sweetpotatoes to your liking.
Grilled Sweetpotato Instructions:
- Just before putting on the grill, season sweetpotatoes liberally with salt.
- Place sweetpotato wedges directly on the cooking grate over direct heat; grill until well-marked, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Move to indirect heat. Finish cooking, turning halfway through, until soft and tender, 20-30 minutes. Remove from grill.
Too cold outside? Don’t worry! You can have grilled sweetpotatoes year-round! Here’s how:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On a rack fitted into a baking sheet, place sweetpotato wedges and season well with salt.
- Bake until tender and browned around the edges, about 30 minutes.